iParl was developed by Ben Soffa from 2008 to fill the gap for a low cost, yet powerful ecampaigning tool for UK civil society organisations. It is now used by dozens of campaigns, charities, trade unions and others to power their work, with millions of messages sent to those in power by supporters.
Organic Campaigns Ltd is registered as a company in England & Wales, number 8026033.
Full credit is given to the following, which are used by iParl:
- Postcode lookup: Powered by MaPit from MySociety, which uses a database that contains Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right 2010-2012 [Licence]. Royal Mail data © Royal Mail copyright and database right 2010-2012 (Code-Point Open).
- UK government data provided by Locator Online
- Vote data provided by publicwhip.org.uk
- EDM information from edms.org.uk
- Councillor data from openlylocal.com
- Parliamentary information provided under Parliamentary Licence number P2009000185
- Silk icons from Mark James at famfamfam under a Creative Commons license.