iParl allows campaigners to create powerful online campaigning actions within minutes:
Choice of actions
- Contact the user’s MP
- Model email text can be differentiated based on the MP’s voting record or whether they’ve signed an EDM. Distinction by party and custom lists (such as pledges) coming soon.
- Contact one or more of the user’s MEPs
- Contact the user’s MSPs, Welsh AMs or Northern Ireland AMs
- Contact a single individual (a minister, public body, company etc.)
- Contact one or more of a list of individuals
- No scripting or coding required – just one simple form to fill in per action
- Help balloons tell you about each feature and suggest potential uses
- Actions are published immediately with links and HTML snippets so you can quickly include them in your website, blog or email
Social Media integration
- When supporters complete the action they can then quickly email their friends or share the link on Facebook or Twitter, growing the reach of your campaign
Moderation, statistics and reporting
- Almost all emails are delivered straight away whilst those with modified text or irregularities join a moderation queue – just click ‘Send’ or ‘Reject’ in the web interface.
- All messages, sent, rejected or queued, can be viewed by you
- All details of those agreeing to further contact from you can be exported as a spreadsheet allowing you to grow your email list
- A league-table displays how many times each MP has been contacted
Integrates with your site
- A template, based on your existing website allows actions to be visually integrated with your regular branding. You can modify your template at any time by logging in to iParl. Header and footer blocks enclose the iParl-generated content, allowing for huge flexibility in how your pages look.
- Actions can be run from a subdomain of your site, for example http://act.yourcampaign.org. These pages are generated and hosted on the iParl server, but users will not experience any difference between these and the rest of your website.
- Almost all elements of the iParl content can be styled to your requirements using CSS.
Prices start from as little as £45 a month for smaller organisations. Get in touch for a quote.